WILLITS TECHNICAL SETUP
Spatial set (Audiovisual)
- Three hour spatial audio and video check (if video is present)
- Grounded and conditioned power (no buzz) with one 6 output power strip (110-240v)
- One waist-height table- minimum of 6 ft. across with a black tablecloth that reaches completely to the floor
- One SM58 mic, boom stand with mic clip, and one XLR cable for Christopher to connect to his audio interface
- 1/4in TRS cables to connect Willits' audio interface to DI's / house system (see input list below)
VIDEO (Preferred but Not Required):
- One quality video projector with HDMI input (10K lumen or more)
- One long HDMI video cable connection connected to the output from Willits' laptop / MacBook Pro HDMI output on stage and connected to the house projector
- Smooth reflective projection surface (20-30 ft. across min - larger is better)
INPUT LIST (spatial audio):
- Minimum of 4, 8, 16 or more speakers set up equidistant around the audience
- All speakers need to be the same make and model
- 4, 8, or 16, outputs from Willits' multichannel audio interface.
- No monitors needed, Willits will monitor through headphones
- In special spatial audio venues or listening spaces when a pre-existing spatial audio system is present, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the details.
Below is a the minimum spatial setup using 4 speakers and a sub.